1. The races that will be competed in Mintxeta circuit and the prizes in cash are described in the attached pages.
2. In all affiliated races, every loss lap loss lap loss lapathlete will be automatically eliminated athlete will be automatically eliminated athlete will be automatically eliminated, taking out his number and will have to leave the circuit.
3. It will be compulsory to be inscribed to be able to participate in all the races. The ones inscribed in the School Sport from Gipuzkoa are considered inscribed automatically. There will not be any differentiation between senior and veteran athletes, so there will be just one classification and prizes, being denominated absolute category.
4. The number delivery will be on Saturday 21st of January 2017 in the hall of Elgoibar Town Council and on Sunday 22nd, at the entrance of the circuit.
In the youth, junior and absolute categories they will run with the number that the Cross Organizer gives.
5. It is compulsory for athletes of absolute, junio absolute, junior and absolute, junior andyouth category, to pass to pass to pass by call room by call room.
6. Those who don’t present a number, invitation or Those who don’t present a number, invitation or credentials, will have to go to the ticket dentials, will have to go to the ticket office and pay the fare of 6 € for adults, 4 € for office retired people and 2 € for children.
7. The Organization is not responsible for the accidents that may happen in or outside the race.
8. The fact of participating in this race means the acceptance of these rules.
9. For everything not reflected in these rules, will be according to I.A.A.F. rules.
Elgoibar, November 2016